Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre takes care of the red tape and works with you to ensure productive apprentices, cadets and trainees.
We offer employers an extensive range of award winning administrative and management services for apprentices, trainees and cadets.
Our Recruitment Services include:
- advertise vacancies;
- conduct aptitude testing;
- interview applicants to meet organisations needs;
- short list and refer suitable candidates;
- arrange interviews for the organisations;
- advise unsuccessful applicants;
- co-ordinate pre-employment medicals;
- organise and manage apprentice Contract of Training;
- organise and participate in organisation induction;
- safety training and induction prior to starting at your workplace;
- replace apprentice if found to be unsuitable.
Our Mentoring Services include:
- visitation schedule to provide mentoring, support and advice;
- provide a risk a management profile for apprentices/trainees;
- conduct apprentice performance reviews with organisation and implement strategies;
- conduct supervisor training;
- promote apprentices for external awards – State Training Awards etc;
- management of PPE for apprentices; and
- conduct regular visits and performance appraisals.
Our WHS Support Services include:
- WHS onsite review, assistance and guidance;
- design of Safe Work Method Statements;
- regular safety training for apprentices and trainees;
- management all workplace injuries and Return to Work processes;
- provide protective clothing (PPE);
- undertake WHS inspections, risk assessments and evaluations prior to commencement of hosting the apprentice and periodically throughout the apprenticeship; and
- assist the organisation to comply with National Work Health & Safety, if required.
Our Training Plan: Negotiation & Management Services include:
- enrolment apprentice/trainee with Registered Training Organisation (RTO);
- negotiate Training Plan and ensure smooth and effective training implementation and monitoring;
- mapping of Training Plan with on the job experience;
- design apprentice rotation chart within the organisation to ensure whole of organisation training needs are met;
- monitor attendance at the Registered Training Organisation (RTO);
- conduct Registered Training Organisation (RTO) performance reports with trainer and supply feedback to organisation including results; and
- monitor and facilitate competency based progression.
Training Options or Customised Training – services include:
- off-the-job training (Registered Training Organisations);
- on-the-job training (Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre );
- blended model of on and off-the-job training;
- design and delivery of tailored skill sets; and
- providing workforce development planning services.
Our Payroll and Administrative Services include:
- management of all payroll responsibilities;
- on-line timesheet management;
- award update notification; and
- we handle all Government department liaison and paperwork with accuracy and efficiency.