Century Products, located in Edinburgh North South Australia, are currently recruiting qualified Engineering Fabrication tradespeople with an affinity for welding.
Century is an Australian Owned, multi-disciplined company providing a range of end-to-end solutions across numerous industries. They are a well-established, reliable asset partner, offering high quality engineering solutions and services to Australian industry. With a supportive and professional culture, Century provides its employees with a secure and stable working environment.
PLEASE NOTE – these are for the most part, 3 to 4-month casual contract positions. Ongoing employment may be reviewed once the contract period is complete.
Positions available include:
– Boilermakers / welders (afternoon shifts)
– CNC Machinists (afternoon shifts)
– Fitter Welders (afternoon shifts)
– Trades Assistants (3 x morning shifts, 3 x afternoon shifts) – must have Rigging ticket, Dogging ticket and Forklift ticket.
Requirements of the position:
– Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
– Pre-employment medical
– Welding test – candidates will be asked to undertake a Butt Weld test.
Sounds like you – contact us today!
For more information please phone Gary on 0438 812 382
Email your resume and a short covering letter, detailing what you can bring to this position to Gary Simpson.
Email your application and a covering letter to Gary.Simpson@aigroup.com.au