Great Free Tools – CV’s, Cover Letters
Useful Candidate Templates & Tools
Whether it is helping you to craft the perfect Resume or to build an Infographic CV that will help you to stand out from the crowd we have you covered! Our range of beautiful free CV’s in word format with Matching cover letters will help you to shine in the marketplace.
Free RESUME AND Cover Letter Templates IN WORD FORMAT
Having the best resume on the block is as easy as picking the format that you like and downloading it – then just fill in the blanks with your history.
Free INFOGRAPHIC CV Templates IN POWERPOINT FORMAT
Do you need a little bit of special sauce to add flourish to your resume? Why not download some amazing fully customisable infographic elements – Such as timelines, social icons, contact icon and borders and dividers.
The Pathway to an Australian Apprenticeship
Follow the steps of this handy flowchart to become an Australian Apprentice.
- Job Hunting
Follow the links to the sites that will help you get ready for the application and interview process such as:
Preparing a CV
Preparing a resume can seem a daunting task, however there are a few important things to keep in mind. Start by considering:
- the purpose of your resume (ensure it's relevant to the career you are seeking);
- the length (2 to 3 pages);
- the detail of information (ensure you clearly display your work experience and education);
- the flow and order of information (ensure it's easy to read);
- the overall look of your resume (a good layout makes a good impression); and
- well-written text (check spelling and grammar!).
For more detailed assistance on preparing a resume, contact us today.
Want to see how others have prepared for job interviews and got the job?