The recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) presents a significant challenge for health authorities and the community.
To assist you to address the issues and to keep you informed, we are developing and distributing advice and information on an ongoing basis.
Our Hosts are encouraged to contact our Field Officer/Employment & Training Consultants at any stage with any concerns or issues. We continue to support our Hosts during this difficult time, and are committed to providing updated information and resources.
Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre would like to make available to our Hosts, Ai Group Member advice updates and information, usually reserved for Ai Group Members only.
- Ai Group Covid-19 Advice and Resources – Updated daily with latest information.
- Member Alert – Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements
Please view the following links for information and updates (this information will be updated regularly, please save this page as a favorite).
Latest News & Updates
- 15/02/2021 – Victoria COVID-19 Restrictions and Risk Controls 5 Day Circuit Breaker 13 to 17 February 2021
- 29/04/2020 – COVID-19 Specific Apprentice Training
- 28/04/2020 – JobKeeper Payment – Eligibility Update
Creating a Covid-safe workplace:
The following link provides helpful tips and guides on how to create a Covid-safe workplace plan.
Enterprise Agreement Variations – Responding to COVID-19 – 21 April
JobKeeper Legislation: Business Access, Eligibility & IR Issues – 15 April
COVID-19: Focus on IR issues – 7 April
Setting up your home office to keep you safe and healthy
COVID-19: WHS & IR Issues – 23 March
Movement of Goods and People – Webinar Series – 23 April