What is the IT Traineeship Program?
The IT traineeship program has been designed to give trainees an opportunity to begin their IT career through paid, hands-on work experience and training towards a nationally accredited IT qualification.
With Australia needing over 200,000 IT workers within the next five years to keep up with current demand, an IT traineeship is a fantastic opportunity to secure your future within the industry.
The first round of applications are closing soon:
The program involves
- A free 4 week pre-employment training course to get you job ready
- 12 – 24 month IT traineeship in a Certificate III or IV in Information Technology; and
- Personalised support from a dedicated mentor
Is this IT Traineeship right for you?
- Are you interested in technology?
- Do you have a strong desire to learn and build a career in IT?
- Are you looking to gain a valuable qualification, without the drawbacks of full time study?
- Wanting to gain a valuable qualification without the debt of a degree?
- Are you an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident?
The program offers a wide range of potential paths within IT
A qualification in IT will provide you with the knowledge and skills to solve real-life IT issues within a range of industry sectors. Potential areas of employment include:
A software engineer applies mathematical analysis and the principles of computer science in order to design and develop computer software.
Web development is the work involved in developing a public web site or internal intranet system. It’s an umbrella term that can contain both front end design and backend development.
Application development is the process of creating a computer program or a set of programs to perform the different tasks that a business or the public requires.
Digital marketing encompasses all marketing activities that are primarily focused on online mediums.
There are a huge range of IT jobs within the financial sectors. The nature and type of IT work can vary tremendously.
Cyber-security is the practice of defending computer systems from malicious attacks and accidental data loss.
Discover Your Path!
With a recognised qualification in IT and the ability to earn while you learn, you’ll be able to discover a path that suits your skills and passion.
Interested in learning more?
If you are wanting to gain practical, on-the-job skills whilst being paid to learn then the IT Traineeship Program is for you. Make the first step towards achieving the career of your dreams and register your interest today.