The Benefits of Our Apprentice Employment & Management Solutions
Ai Group has been partnering with Australian Businesses for over 150 years to improve the bottom line – it’s the reason we exist.
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre , the Group Training arm of Ai Group, are experienced and passionate about providing cost effective, customised Apprentice and Trainee Employment and Management Solutions to businesses to improve the productivity of the workplace.
By partnering your businesses with Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre the following benefits can be realised by your organisation:
- a focus on productive and billable apprentices;
- protection of your organisation’s brand;
- one point of contact for the program;
- KPIs incorporated to ensure outcomes for your organisation;
- a consistent approach and delivery to national organisations;
- buying power for large multi apprentice organisations through bulk arrangement with Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre ;
- access to broader workforce development options for organisations;
- quality skill development;
- structured feedback and support;
- high achieving apprentice awards processes;
- complete mapping of off-the-job training with on-the-job training;
- availability of additional training options to support career pathways;
- advocacy with Government through Ai Group;
- access to IR, Economics, Legal and Environment Consulting Services; and
- representation at national and state committees and training boards.
Added Benefits of Group Training to Your Organisation
- specialised recruitment services;
- aptitude testing and pre-screening interviews for all candidates;
- WHS assessments;
- access to supervisor training;
- pre-employment medical assessments;
- dismissal responsibility carried by Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre ;
- limited record keeping;
- no group certificates;
- workers compensation claims carried by Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre ;
- modern web based payroll system;
- high completion rates;
- scholarship program;
- Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre:
- pays the apprentice wages;
- conducts the monitoring visits;
- takes care of any disciplinary actions;
- does all of the paperwork and deals with the red tape;
- navigates the ‘competency based’ system;
- assists with the negotiation of the training plan and monitors TAFE/RTO training; and
- assists your organisation with its ongoing workforce recruitment and development.
For organisations employing apprentices direct, Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre offers an Apprentice Management System (AMS). This is a unique system which manages and tracks apprentices progress in both ‘on-the-job’ and ‘off-the-job’ training.
In addition the AMS provides mentoring and programs to identify ‘at risk’ apprentices throughout their training. The program can also include apprentice supervision training for your staff. Organisations can implement the AMS system to suit their individual requirements and we will work towards your desired outcomes.